Here is the city of Bend's Weekly Road and Traffic Report for the week of April 22-26:
· Bend Marathon, April 20 from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m., expect impacts to the following Collector and Arterial roads, Local streets will be signed accordingly:
o SW Shevlin Hixon Drive
o SW Bradbury Drive
o SW Allen Road and NW Allen Road
o NW Columbia Street
o NW Harmon Boulevard
o NW Galveston Avenue
o NW Nashville Avenue
o NW Drake Road
o NW Newport Avenue
o NW Wall Street
o NW Riverside Boulevard
o NW Mount Washington Drive
o NW Lolo Drive
o NW Meriwether Place
o NW Crossing Drive
o Skyliners Road
o Skyline Ranch Road
o Westridge Avenue
o East Campbell Road
o SW Century Drive
o Mt. Bachelor Drive
· Earth Day Parade, April 20 from 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m., closed streets include Bond Street, Minnesota Avenue, Wall Street, Louisiana Avenue, and Kansas Avenue.
o Kansas Avenue will be closed between Bond Street and Lava Road for a street fair, 4/20/18, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
For the Week of April 22 – 26
· Eighth Street between Greenwood Avenue and Butler Market Road for tree trimming, rolling, single lane closures with flaggers, 4/23/19 - 4/26/19, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
· Brosterhous Road between American Lane and Jacklight Lane for sewer main installation, southbound lane closures with detours, 4/22/19 - 7/15/19, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
· Greenwood Avenue between Hill Street and Third Street for railroad bridge improvements, westbound lane closures with detour, 4/1/19 - 5/17/19, Sunday – Thursday, 9 p.m. - 6 p.m.
· O.B. Riley Road between Mathers Road and Cooley Road for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour until 5/10/19.
· NW Rocklyn Road between NW Drake Road and NW Glen Road for waterline installation, road closure with detour, local access only, 4/10/19 - 4/30/19, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.