BEND, Ore. - Here is the city of Bend's weekly road and traffic report for July 8-14:
· Summer Fest will be held from July 12 – 14 and will close the following:
o NW Oregon Avenue between NW Brooks Street and NW Bond Street
o NW Oregon Avenue between NW Bond Street and NW Lava Road
o NW Minnesota Avenue between NW Wall Street and NW Bond Street
o NW Minnesota Avenue between NW Bond Street and NW Lava Road
o NW Wall Street between NW Greenwood Avenue and NW Franklin Avenue
· Deschutes Dash will be held on July 14 from 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. and close the following:
o SW Century Drive between Skyline Ranch Road and SW Colorado Avenue
o SW Colorado Avenue between SW Century Drive and SW Columbia Street
o SW Columbia Street between SW Colorado Avenue and SW Shevlin Hixon Drive
For the Week of July 8 – 14
· Brosterhous Road between American Lane and News Lane for infrastructure installation, road closure with detours, 7/8/19 - 8/1/19.
· SE White Tail Street between Brosterhous Road and Brentwood Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 7/8/19 - 8/1/19.
· SE 3rd Street between Murphy Road and Badger Road for bus stop installation, northbound lane shifts and center turn lane closures, 7/10/19 - 7/11/19.
· City of Bend Residential Slurry Seal street restoration will take place within multiple neighborhoods. Residents within the project areas will receive notification of dates and times for temporary street closures via reader boards and barricades. Restoration work will occur in the Aspen Rim, West Park, Forest Meadow, Quail Pine Estates, Pine Ridge Estates, River Canyon Estates, and streets between China Hat Road and Murphy Road and Parrell Road and Highway 97.
· NE 4th Street between NE Addison Avenue and NE Xerxes Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 6/10/19 - 7/12/19.
· Eagle Road between NE Neff Road and NE Monte Vista Lane for infrastructure installation, northbound lane closure with detour, 6/10/19 - 7/14/19.
· The intersection of Empire Avenue and Purcell Boulevard will be closed to complete the construction of a new roundabout at this intersection. Access to Terrango Glen and Lava Ridges neighborhoods will be maintained during construction. Detours will be signed and a map showing these detours will be issued in future outreach efforts. Please be aware of construction speed limit changes in this area.
· Brosterhous Road between Whitetail Street and Franke Lane for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 6/24/19 - 7/8/19.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.