With Mother's Day coming up, here are 13 different wine events around the country that you could be attending in celebration.
1. Atlanta, Georgia: Chateau Elan Winery & Resort. Grab the overnight package and experience a Fragrance Blending class on Saturday, followed by a Mother's Day Feast at the restaurant on Sunday.
2. Boise, Idaho: Split Rail Winery's Mother's Day Market. Shop AND drink wine at the same time. What more could mom want?
3. Detroit, Michigan: Royal Oak. Join in the celebration of moms, mimosas and macarons.
4. Phoenix, Arizona: Carlson Creek. If your mother loves wine AND cake, this is the event for her!
5. Nashville, Tennessee: Mother's Day At City Winery. Enjoy wine and live jazz music by Marcus Johnson.
6. Newport, Rhode Island: Newport Vines. Offering brunch with a farm-to-table meal with live music and a vineyard backdrop.
7. Hastings, Minnesota: Alexis Bailly Vineyard and Winery. Enjoy complimentary wine tasting and guitar serenading for all mothers.
8. Boston, Massachusetts: Boston Harbor Cruise's Mother's Day Brunch Cruise. Boats, brunch, booze!
9. Napa Valley, California: Napa Valley Wine Train. Enjoy gourmet meals and private wine for 3 hours on a train through Napa Valley.
10. Seattle, Washington: Matthews Winery. Will be offering free tastings from 12p - 6p.
11. Dallas, Texas: Alamo Drafthouse. Chocolate and wine, all you could need.
12. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Mother's Day Wine Walk. Walk off the wine calories while you sample various wines and treats in the business district.
13. Dayton, Oregon: Painting & Pinot For Mother's Day at Red Ridge Farms. Help your mom escape to wine country for a relaxing afternoon of painting and sipping pinor noir.