A former La Pine dog breeder charged with 50 counts of animal neglect was sentenced Tuesday to five years probation after pleading guilty to four reduced charges.Read More »
Copyright 2018 Gulf California Broadcasting. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Prineville, landscape architects designing Barnes Butte Rec Area
- Gov. Brown's lawyer declines court nod amid uproar
- Acting spy chief refuses to comply with House intel panel subpoena
- Lewandowski: 'I have no obligation to be honest with the media'
- Pelosi and other Democrats say no to Kavanaugh impeachment
- First poll after third debate shows Biden leading, Warren rising
By John McKeon [CC BY-SA 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons