A Terrebonne couple using a space heater to try to thaw frozen pipes beneath their manufactured home instead sparked a fire that caused $40,000 damage late Monday morning, fire officials said as they warned people to be extremely cautious where they put such devices.
The Redmond School of Dance just put on its annual "High Desert Nutcracker." They don't make a radical departure from Tchaikovsky's story and choreography -- they just tell the story with cowgirls. And golfers. And rock chucks.
Stand up paddleboarding is a sport that’s exploding in popularity in the U.S. and in Central Oregon. In this week’s edition of “Get Started,” NewsChannel 21's Kim Tobin gets some lessons in how to stay afloat.