Location: Tumalo Reservoir Area, west of Bend, OR
Date: June 11, 2014 at 5:10 p.m.
By Captain Shane Nelson, 541-617-3386
Evacuations Levels will Reduce Tomorrow
Deschutes County I. T. has produced a link to a map that shows the current Evacuation Notice Levels, Interactive Map:https://maps.deschutes.org/custom/simple/index.html
*This map will be updated with any change in Evacuation Notice Levels.
The Skyliners Road area outside the City of Bend, will be reduced to a Level I Evacuation Notice effective tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.
- Residents returning to their homes should be aware of any additional fire activity. Residents should be cautious if they return home as there is only one main exit out of the Skyliners Road residential area.
Level I Evacuation Notices in effect will be lifted effective tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.
- The Saddleback Subdivision area to include some evacuated homes on Johnson Road, Tyler Road and Kuhlman Road.
- The area located south of Shevlin Park Road, west of Mt. Washington Drive, and north of Century Drive.
- The remainder of Northwest Crossing (east of Mt. Washington Drive), and the area that includes residents north of Shevlin Park and west of Mt. Washington Drive.
Sheriff’s Office units are patrolling the areas affected by the Evacuation Notices. There will be additional Sheriff’s Office and U.S. Forest Service Law Enforcement patrols working this week and through the weekend.
There are still US Forest Service Road Closures in place. Refer to the Two Bulls Blog for information on these closures: www.centralorfireinfo.blogspot.com
FIRE INFO LINE/THE JOINT INFORMATION CENTER: 541-550-4888 (9 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
For SHERIFF’S OFFICE FIRE INFORMATION call 541-550-4850
Deschutes National Forest release, Wednesday 5 p.m.:
Two Bulls Area Closure near Phil’s Trail to Reduce
Change will occur at midnight
BEND– As of midnight tonight the Deschutes National Forest Bend-Ft. Rock Ranger District will reduce the area closure that has been in place since Sunday in response to the Two Bulls Fire west of Bend.
Beginning at 12:01 a.m. this evening (Thursday morning) closed Forest Service Roads that surround the closure area include:
- Forest Road 4601 North of the junction with Forest Road 4603
- Forest Road 4602 North of the junction with Forest Road 4601
- Forest Road 4606 North of the junction with Forest Road 4601 and South of the junction with Forest Road 4608.
Forest Service System Trails
- Mrazek Trail No. 32
- Tumalo Creek Trail No. 49
- Farewell Trail No. 26