A mother is horrified to discover dozens of the world's deadliest spiders in a banana she's eating in her London home.
Consi Taylor told The Sun she thought the white spot on her banana was mold, but dropped the fruit to the ground after she saw the skin was covered in tiny Brazilian wandering spiders.
"They were hatching out on the table, scurrying around on my carpet," she said.
The 29-year-old took the bananas back to the Sainsbury's supermarket and was initially given a voucher.
But an exterminator told the family to leave their home immediately, identifying the pests as Brazilian wandering spiders, or "banana spiders" -- one of the deadliest spiders in the world.
The arachnids often hide in banana plants and are found in Central and South America.
Sainsbury's has now agreed to pay for the Taylor's home to be fumigated, and put them up in a hotel while the work is completed, according to Metro.