La PINE, Ore. - An Oregon State Police Fish & Wildlife Division investigation led to a raid on a La Pine home and several wildlife-related charges against a couple, troopers said Monday.
OSP Fish & Wildlife troopers, assisted by patrol troopers from the Bend Area Command office and game troopers from The Dalles Area Command office, served a search warrant at a La Pine-area residence.
As a result, troopers cited and released Louis "Lee" Henson, 65, and Adrienne Henson, 63, on the following charges:
* Taking Deer Closed Season
* Exceeding the limit of Deer
* Taking Deer Closed Area
* Fail to Validate Big Game Tag - Deer
* Illegal Possession of Mule Deer
* Borrowing a Big Game Tag - Deer
* Loaning a Big Game Tag - Deer
Evidence including two trophy-class mule deer were seized in connection with the investigation. Trooper Travis Ring is the lead investigator.