BEND, Ore. - NW Galveston Avenue from 14th Street to Harmon Avenue is scheduled for short-term asphalt repair work on Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 25-26.
Lane closures are required to complete the work. Two-way traffic will be maintained with flaggers and signage. Travelers should expect delays.
What to Expect During Construction
· Regular construction hours are 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
· Intermittent rough pavement during construction
· Lane closures and traffic delays
· Parking and irrigation restrictions
· Construction noise and dust
· Use alternate routes to avoid construction zones
Schedule changes may occur due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For more information about the Street Maintenance Program and schedule updates, visit the City of Bend website: www.bendoregon.gov/streets.