Input sought on Bend transit route changes
Cascades East Transit is hosting public information sessions on two days at Hawthorne Station in Bend (334 NE Hawthorne Ave, Bend, to discuss proposed changes to Bend Routes 4, 5 and 6.
The sessions will be held:
• Wednesday February 6 from 7:30am to 8:30 am
• Wednesday February 6 from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
• Friday, February 8 from 11:30am to 12:30 pm
The proposed changes are designed to enable Route 5 to return to the regular 40-
minute “pulse”, thereby allowing Route 5 passengers to transfer to other routes
In summary, the proposal is to:
• combine outbound Route 5 with inbound Route 6;
• combine outbound Route 6 with inbound Route 5; and
• return Route 4 to its former pattern and transfer the current Route 4 stops at
the Bend Community Center and Marshall High School to Route 5.
For more information, contact Scott Aycock, 541-548-9520 or email@example.com.