Cascades East Transit is hosting public information sessions on two days at Hawthorne Station in Bend (334 NE Hawthorne Ave, Bend, to discuss proposed changes to Bend Routes 4, 5 and 6.
The sessions will be held:
• Wednesday February 6 from 7:30am to 8:30 am
• Wednesday February 6 from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
• Friday, February 8 from 11:30am to 12:30 pm
The proposed changes are designed to enable Route 5 to return to the regular 40-
minute “pulse”, thereby allowing Route 5 passengers to transfer to other routes
In summary, the proposal is to:
• combine outbound Route 5 with inbound Route 6;
• combine outbound Route 6 with inbound Route 5; and
• return Route 4 to its former pattern and transfer the current Route 4 stops at
the Bend Community Center and Marshall High School to Route 5.
For more information, contact Scott Aycock, 541-548-9520 or email@example.com.