The weekend's bitterly cold weather has prompted closure Monday of all Jefferson County and Sisters schools, while broken pipes and flooding have prompted closure of Tumalo Community School as well.
NewsChannel 21's Kandra Kent visits an elementary school boiler room to look at the issue of carbon monoxide poisoning and whether schools should have detectors.
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
WFAA, home videos
Artur_potapchik via CNN
Sign up for Breaking News, Daily Headlines, Severe Weather Alerts & more!