Top Lifestyle Story
- YouTube CEO: Paid maternity leave is good for business
- Re-gifting is fine... if you follow these rules
- 3 ways to emotionally survive family holidays
- Santa, don't pigeonhole my kid
- 28 Internet acronyms every parent should know
- The parents who canceled Christmas
- When is it OK to leave teens home alone?
- Family gathers Christmas cards for dying girl
- Pope calls for religious tolerance in Turkey visit
- New York theater to stage 'The Interview'
- Singer Joe Cocker is dead at 70
- Sony hires 'Scandal' inspiration for PR help
- Tim Burton brings eye-opening story of Margaret Keane to light with 'Big Eyes'
- Sony doesn't know how but says 'The Interview' will be shown
- Elton John, David Furnish get married
- Madonna responds to leak by releasing songs
- Defiant Sony scrambles to find way out for 'Interview'
- Mad about N. Korea? Hack back, group says
- Disabled dog runs on 3D-printed legs
- Burglars steal ashes of woman's 2 dogs
- Meet the stars of New York's cat cafe
- Did Pope Francis say animals go to heaven?
- Dog rescued after being left in trash can
- Cat survives month-long trip without food, water
- 'Emotional support' pig kicked off plane
- Stray dog follows racers through Amazon
- Man finds his lost dog for sale on Craigslist
- McDonald's is shrinking its menu
- Woman finds dead frog in Pret A Manger salad
- New world record set for largest Fritos Chili Pie
- Nestlé releases candy bars linked to cash
- Drink it in! New beer uses yeast from brewmaster's beard
- Man dressed as Burger King infiltrates McDonald's
- Carnivores rejoice! NY restaurant offers Kobe steak for $350
- Krispy Kreme introduces fair-inspired doughnuts
- Pricey pie: Vancouver offers $450 pizza