Skin Care Tips from St. Charles Health System
In honor of skin cancer awareness month, we want to remind you that at any age, the color your skin was meant to be is beautiful!
For everyone who likes to work out and compete outdoors, remember that sun exposure at high altitude can increase your risk of skin cancer. Please read these tips from the AmericanAcademy of Dermatology about Athletes and Skin Cancer
Want to protect your skin, but confused but confused by sunscreen labels? We were too, until we read these sunscreen FAQ’s
Forgot your sunscreen? St. Charles has you covered! We have installed sunscreen dispensers at Juniper Swim and Fitness Center, near the outdoor pool; Redmond Parks and Recreation’s Cascade Swim Center and at Crook County Parks and Recreation’s Prineville swimming pool. This sunscreen is SPF 30+ and PABA and paraben-free.
- Summer heat can make cars dangerous
- Design your own ice cream truck
- Which festival food has more calories?
- Is your child safe in the pool?
- Debunking 5 common sunscreen myths
- Take a tour of top National Parks
- Protect your pets from heat this summer
- 5 frugal ways to boost summer movie fun
- Tour de France: Biking basics
- Seasonal travel destinations
- Visit 5 freakiest roadside attractions
- Dive into top 5 U.S. waterparks
- 10 time-saving travel tips
- Going camping? Go green!
- Seek out 10 best secluded U.S. beaches
- 5 ways to stretch summer vacation dollars
- 5 exotic destinations that speak English
- Going on a trip? Here's how to pack