Health Top Stories
Central Oregon Health Headlines
- Should school start later so teens get more sleep?
- C.O. Suicide Awareness Week events planned
- Prineville boy, 6, faces brain surgery
- Almond, peanut butter recall hits shoppers, food banks
- OSU study: Few differences in organic cow health, milk
- C.O. police join statewide car-seat safety blitz
- Oregon health officials: Ebola risk here 'low'
- Bend PD 'Crisis Team' on front lines of suicide calls
- OSU freshman hospitalized after cardiac incident
Other Health Headlines
- Marijuana laws may reduce painkiller abuse
- Ebola contacts in Africa go missing
- Avoid the 'back-to-school plague'
- Doctor dies of Ebola in Liberia
- No longer lonely: He lost 225 pounds
- Surgical 'black box' could reduce errors
- California patient tests negative for Ebola
- Borders closing over Ebola fears
- DEA tightens rules on hydrocodone products