Eggs Ala Blackstone
From Chow Restaurant
1 tomato, cut in thirds
2 cloves garlic, diced
1 lemon cut in half
1 handful spinach
2 slices crispy bacon
3 oz Bearnaise sauce
1/2 cup polenta
1/4 cup olive oil
- In a pot of boiling water, squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Add two eggs (out of shell) for about 2 minutes
- coat the cut tomato in polenta or corn meal.
- In a medium high heat saute pan, add some oil, bacon and the tomato. pan fry until the polenta crisps on the tomato.
- Remove tomato and crispy bacon from the pan and add garlic, spinach and lemon. Saute for 30 seconds and remove.
- Build the dish from the bottom up, starting with tomato, spinach, bacon, eggs and finish with Bearnaise.