Health Top Stories
Central Oregon Health Headlines
- Oregon VA revelations 'outrage' Wyden, Merkley
- Oregon Medicaid limits costly hepatitis drug
- Walden votes for VA reform legislation
- Redmond RV park residents react to DEQ fine
- Redmond paramedic's focus: preventative care
- State looks at regulating insurer doctor networks
- Group: No Fukushima radiation in Oregon
- Teen bikes cross-country; now he'll run home
- Knight match: Donor puts OHSU $100 million closer
Other Health Headlines
- Doctors remove 21 pounds of excess skin
- Americans infected with Ebola to be evacuated
- Ebola vaccine tests planned soon, NIH says
- Could Ebola come to the United States?
- Uber-inspired app brings a doc to your door
- Experts: US is ready for Ebola
- Could a blood test predict suicides?
- Ebola doctor in Sierra Leone dies
- Embarrassing diseases are a real pain in the...