Health Top Stories
Central Oregon Health Headlines
- Ore. health officials prep for Ebola, say risk is low
- Deer disease in SW Oregon no threat to hunters
- Major St. Charles Bend remodel set to begin
- Bend Memorial Clinic offering flu shots
- Bend toddler can't walk without surgery
- Groups launch campaigns on GMO labeling in Oregon
- Skin cancer rates high on the High Desert
- No confirmed Enterovirus cases in Oregon yet
- Walden intros bill to aid rural ambulance service
Other Health Headlines
- Thomas Eric Duncan: From healthy to Ebola
- Should US worry after 1st Ebola diagnosis?
- How Ebola virus spreads
- The link between fat and cancer
- 'Mistake' in how hospital handled Ebola case?
- CDC investigates kids' limb paralysis
- First diagnosed case of Ebola in the US
- Doctor: Jovan Belcher likely had CTE
- Doctors: Don't put your teen on 'the pill'