Health Top Stories
Central Oregon Health Headlines
- Oregon school districts may be reimbursed for lead testing
- A dozen owed thousands after Portland surrogacy center closure
- Oregon farmworkers want toxic pesticide out of farms
- Nursing aide indicted on 18 charges, including rape
- Crook County schools lead testing goes well
- Let's Talk: Suicide from a parent's perspective
- Record number of Oregonians have health insurance
- State orders Ashland woman spoon-fed despite advanced directive
- Merkley calls for public health insurance option
Other Health Headlines
- Could another person's feces help you lose weight?
- What is a traumatic brain injury?
- Teacher donates kidney to student
- Wells Pharmacy Network recalls hundreds of products
- Smoking leaves 30-year legacy on your DNA
- FDA's app competition to help fight heroin overdose
- Gonorrhea in Hawaii shows antibiotic resistance
- 'Fault in Our Stars' wife dies days after husband
- Should I worry about chromium-6 in drinking water?