Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch:
Issued at: 8:51 PM PDT on August 2, 2015, expires at: 9:00 PM PDT on August 04, 2015
- ...Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Monday afternoon through Tuesday evening for gusty winds and low humidity for fire weather zones 639 and 641... ...Red flag warning will expire at 9 PM PDT this evening for high Haines of 6 and low humidity for fire weather zones 639 and 641...
- affected area...the red flag warning will expire at 9 PM in orz639...fire weather zone 639. In orz641...fire weather zone 641...in waz639...fire weather zone 639. In waz641...fire weather zone 641.
- Timing...Haines index has lowered and temperatures have cooled off this evening reducing the Haines threat. However...winds will increase Monday afternoon and continue into Tuesday evening in these zones.
- Wind...increasing to northwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph. Strongest winds will be in the afternoon and evenings Monday and Tuesday.
- Humidity...10-22 percent.
- Impacts...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly. Outdoor burning is not recommended. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag warnings.