Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch:
Issued at: 2:33 am PDT on September 5, 2015, expires at: 8:00 AM PDT on September 06, 2015
- ...Frost advisory remains in effect until 8 am PDT this morning... ...Freeze watch remains in effect from late tonight through Sunday morning... A frost advisory remains in effect until 8 am PDT this morning. A freeze watch remains in effect from late tonight through Sunday morning.
- Temperatures: low to mid 30s this morning, with isolated temperatures down to freezing possible, mainly for areas north of Klamath Falls. Temperatures in the upper 20s to lower 30s are expected tonight and Sunday morning.
- Locations include: Tulelake...Dorris...Alturas... Altamont...Klamath Falls...Beatty...Bly...Chemult...Crescent... Gilchrist...Sprague River...Lakeview...Fort Rock...Silver Lake.
- Impacts: sensitive vegetation may be damaged by cold temperatures. Residents should protect vegetation that may be vulnerable to frost.
- View the hazard area in detail at http://weather.Gov/Medford/hazard Precautionary/preparedness actions... A freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation. A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered. Bpn