Air Stagnation Advisory:
- ...Air stagnation advisory remains in effect until 11 am PST Tuesday... An air stagnation advisory remains in effect until 11 am PST Tuesday.
- Synopsis: strong high pressure will continue over the region through Tuesday morning. This will result in strong low level inversions and stagnant air. The high pressure will weaken on Tuesday with temporary improvement in mixing of the air mass. Stagnant conditions will likely return at the end of the week and continue through next weekend.
- Locations include: Beatty...Bly...Crescent...Gilchrist... Sprague River...Lakeview...Altamont...Klamath Falls.
- Impacts: increasing pollution will cause air quality to deteriorate. These conditions may make breathing more difficult for those with health conditions.
- View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5 Precautionary/preparedness actions... An air stagnation advisory indicates that due to limited movement of an air mass across the advisory area...pollution will increase.