Issued at: 2:11 PM PDT on October 22, 2014, expires at: 11:00 AM PDT on October 23, 2014
- ...Wind Advisory now in effect until 11 am PDT Thursday... The Wind Advisory is now in effect until 11 am PDT Thursday.
- Winds...southwest 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
- Timing...this afternoon through Thursday morning.
- Locations include: Paisley...Summer Lake and Silver Lake.
- Impacts...the strongest winds will occur along Highway 31 between Paisley and Silver Lake. These winds can cause travel difficulties...especially for high profile vehicles.
- View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5 Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.