Fire Weather Warning:
Issued at: 4:59 am PDT on August 29, 2016, expires at: 9:00 PM PDT on August 29, 2016
- ...Red flag warning remains in effect from noon today to 9 PM PDT this evening for combination of strong winds and low relative humidities for fire weather zones 285...624 and 625...
- affected area: in northern CA fire zone....285. In south central or fire zones...624...625.
- Counties affected: in northern CA...Modoc. In south central or...Klamath...lake.
- Wind: southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
- Humidity: as low as 5-10 percent. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions will occur shortly. Strong winds and low relative humidities will cause any new fires to spread very rapidly. One less spark, one less wildfire.