Issued at: 3:01 PM PST on November 27, 2014, expires at: 10:00 PM PST on November 28, 2014
- ...Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am to 10 PM PST Friday... A Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am to 10 PM PST Friday.
- Winds: southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
- Timing: Friday morning through Friday evening.
- Locations include: Highway 31 near Summer Lake.
- Impacts: gusty winds will create difficult travel on the section of Highway 31 between Summer Lake and Paisley for those driving high profile vehicles.
- View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5 Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution. Sven