Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory:
Issued at: 8:21 PM PDT on October 1, 2014, expires at: 8:00 AM PDT on October 02, 2014
- ...Freeze warning remains in effect from 1 am to 8 am PDT Thursday... ...Frost advisory remains in effect from 1 am to 8 am PDT Thursday... A freeze warning remains in effect from 1 am to 8 am PDT Thursday. A frost advisory remains in effect from 1 am to 8 am PDT Thursday.
- Low temperatures: most areas in the freeze warning 26 to 32 degrees...except in the upper teens to lower 20s near Klamath Marsh and Alturas. 33 to 36 degrees in the frost advisory.
- Locations in the freeze warning include: Bonanza...Merrill Chemult...Crescent...Chiloquin...Altamont...Klamath Falls... Dorris...Alturas...Lakeview.
- Locations in the frost advisory include: Tulelake.
- Impacts...frost and or below freezing temperatures may cause damage to many types of vegetation if left unprotected.
- View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5 Precautionary/preparedness actions... A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other sensitive vegetation. A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.