Air Stagnation Advisory:
Issued at: 2:33 PM PST on January 29, 2015, expires at: 1:00 PM PST on February 01, 2015
- ...Air stagnation advisory now in effect until 1 PM PST Sunday... The air stagnation advisory is now in effect until 1 PM PST Sunday.
- Synopsis: valley inversions will strengthen again tonight as high pressure rebuilds over the area and remain strong through at least Sunday morning. A front is expected to move through later Sunday and Sunday night which will disrupt the inversions and improve air quality.
- Locations include: Beatty...Bly...Crescent...Gilchrist... Sprague River...Lakeview...Altamont...Klamath Falls.
- Impacts: air quality will deteriorate if significant particulates from pollution accumulate. These conditions could make breathing more difficult for those with respiratory ailments.
- View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5 Precautionary/preparedness actions... An air stagnation advisory indicates that...due to limited movement of an air mass across the advisory area...pollution could increase to levels that affect health. Wright