Issued at: 4:14 am PST on November 28, 2014, expires at: 4:00 PM PST on November 28, 2014
- ...Another round of wintry weather for the Cascades... A sharp cold front will move through the area late tonight into Saturday morning. Snow levels of 6000 to 7000 feet today will drop down to 3000 to 4000 feet Saturday. A period of moderate to heavy snow will occur as the front moves through late tonight into Saturday morning. Expect 4 to 8 inches of snow, mainly from Highway 140 northward, which could fall in a relatively short period of time. Roads will quickly become snow covered and hazardous. Please use extra caution if traveling on any roads in the Cascades tonight into Saturday. Spilde
Issued at: 3:02 am PST on November 28, 2014, expires at: 10:00 PM PST on November 28, 2014
- ...Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am this morning to 10 PM PST this evening... A Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am this morning to 10 PM PST this evening.
- Winds: southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
- Locations include: Highway 31 near Summer Lake.
- Impacts: gusty winds will create difficult travel on the section of Highway 31 between Summer Lake and Paisley for those driving high profile vehicles.
- View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5 Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution. Spilde