Fire Weather Warning:
Issued at: 4:38 am PDT on September 23, 2014, expires at: 11:00 PM PDT on September 24, 2014
- ...Red flag warning remains in effect from 11 am this morning to 11 PM PDT Wednesday for the combination of strong winds and low relative humidities for fire weather zones 285...624 and 625...
- affected area: fire weather zones 285...624 and 625.
- Wind: southwest 15 to 30 mph with gusts 40 to 50 mph.
- Minimum relative humidity: 12 to 25 percent.
- Impacts: the combination of strong...gusty winds and low relative humidities on critically dry fuels will result in the potential for rapid fire spread.
- View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5 Precautionary/preparedness actions... A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are either occurring now...or will shortly. A combination of strong winds...low relative humidity...and warm temperatures will create explosive fire growth potential. Btl/spilde