Fire Weather Warning:
Issued at: 2:00 PM PDT on July 28, 2015, expires at: 11:00 AM PDT on July 29, 2015
- ...Red flag warning remains in effect from 11 PM this evening to 11 am PDT Wednesday...
- impacts: strong winds and low relative humidities will cause fires to spread very rapidly.
- Affected area: in southwest or...fire weather zones 621...622 and 623.
- Counties affected: upper slopes and ridges in Josephine... Jackson...and extreme western Klamath counties.
- Wind: east 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
- Overnight and morning humidity: 20 to 30 percent.
- Daytime humidity: as low as 10 percent.
- For a detailed view of the hazard area...visit http://weather.Gov/Medford/hazard Precautionary/preparedness actions... Gusty winds in combination with low relative humidity and dry fuels will result in the potential for significant fire spread.