Issued at: 1:36 am PDT on September 30, 2014, expires at: 9:00 AM PDT on October 01, 2014
- ...Freeze warning in effect from 10 PM this evening to 9 am PDT Wednesday... The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a freeze warning...which is in effect from 10 PM this evening to 9 am PDT Wednesday.
- Timing: 10 PM this evening until 9 am Wednesday morning.
- Temperature: overnight low temperatures from 26 to 32.
- Impacts: below freezing temperatures will injure or kill sensitive vegetation...and crops that have yet to be harvested. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Issued at: 8:58 PM PDT on September 29, 2014, expires at: 9:00 AM PDT on September 30, 2014
- ...Much cooler temperatures the next few days... A cold front moved across the region this evening. The cool and moist air behind the front will continue to cause showers and breezy conditions tonight and Tuesday. The front will also result in cooler temperatures. Highs the next few days will be mostly in the 60s to lower 70s...with 50s in the mountains. Lows will be in the 30s to lower 40s Tuesday night and again Wednesday night... with some of the normally colder locations into the 20s. The coldest temperatures will be over central and northeast Oregon.