Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 9:07 am PST on December 1, 2015, expires at: 1:00 PM PST on December 02, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 7 PM this evening to 1 PM PST Wednesday...
- locations...Madras...Prineville...Redmond. The Bend area will experience just rain and or snow.
- Ice accumulations...up to a tenth of an inch.
- Snow accumulations...up to 1 inch.
- Timing...precipitation will begin this evening and persist into early Wednesday. The freezing rain will turn to rain late tonight or early Wednesday as temperatures warm to above freezing.
- Impacts...accumulating ice and snow will cause very slick and dangerous conditions for driving or walking.
- Web page: for a detailed view of the hazard area visit http://www.Wrh.NOAA.Gov/wrh/whv/?Wfo=pdt. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.
Air Stagnation Advisory:
Issued at: 9:40 am PST on November 30, 2015, expires at: 12:00 PM PST on December 02, 2015
- ...Air stagnation advisory in effect until noon PST Wednesday... The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued an air stagnation advisory...which is in effect until noon PST Wednesday.
- Air quality...air quality will gradually deteriorate due to limited movement and mixing of the air mass.
- Timing...through Wednesday morning.
- Impacts...poor air quality can lead to health concerns. Sensitive individuals should consider limiting time outdoors. Precautionary/preparedness actions... An air stagnation advisory indicates that due to limited movement of an air mass across the advisory area...pollution will increase. Check with your local air quality agency for possible restrictions in your area. For additional weather information... check our website at www.Weather.Gov/Pendleton.