Fire Weather Warning:
- ...Red flag warning remains in effect until 9 PM PDT this evening for gusty winds and low humidity...
- affected area...in Oregon...fire zone 640 covering central Oregon and the Prineville district.
- Wind...west to northwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph.
- Humidity...7 to 15 percent.
- Impacts...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly. Outdoor burning is not recommended. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are either occurring now....or will shortly. A combination of strong winds...low relative humidity...and warm temperatures can contribute to extreme fire behavior.