Winter Storm Warning, Wind Chill Warning, Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 4:10 am PST on December 7, 2013, expires at: 10:00 AM PST on December 07, 2013
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 am PST this morning... ...Wind chill warning remains in effect from 5 PM this afternoon to 11 PM PST this evening... ...Winter Storm Warning has expired... The Winter Storm Warning is no longer in effect. A wind chill warning remains in effect from 5 PM this afternoon to 11 PM PST this evening. A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 am PST this morning.
- Snow accumulations: significant accumulations are ending but very cold wind chill readings will follow and last through the evening.
- Timing: snow has become lighter and will end by mid-morning.
- Locations in the wind chill warning area include: Paisley... Christmas Valley...Adel and Valley Falls.
- Impacts: very cold temperatures will combine with winds this evening to create bitterly cold wind chills. Exposed skin is in danger of frostbite in minutes.
- For a detailed view of the hazard area...visit http://www.Wrh.NOAA.Gov/wrh/whv/?Wfo=mfr Precautionary/preparedness actions... A wind chill warning means the combination of very cold air and strong winds will create dangerously low wind chill values. This will result in frost bite and lead to hypothermia or death if precautions are not taken.